Lance Neyland joined IFMK Law from OKGC Law. He focuses his practice in the areas of civil rights law, municipal liability defense, premises law, employment law, commercial law, and insurance defense.
Before joining OKGC, Lance worked for the United States Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, where he enforced compliance with Federal Civil Rights discrimination statutes, including Title IX, Title VI, Section 504, and the ADA.
Lance is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
AREA OF FOCUS
- Civil Rights law
- Municipal Liability Defense
- Premises Law
- Employment Law
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense
- Paul M. Herbert Law Center, Louisiana State University, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2015 (Trial Advocacy Board Member, Public Interest Law Society)
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2012 (Dean’s List)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- New York