Joyce Pollack joined IFMK Law from OKGC Law, LLC. Joyce focuses her practice in the areas of municipal liability defense, general tort defense, civil rights law and commercial litigation.
Joyce has successfully argued a discrimination case in the United States Court of Appeals. She has also represented a client in a case in the Supreme Court of the United States. Joyce counseled and advised a client called to testify before a subcommittee of the United States House of Representatives. Before joining OKGC, Joyce practiced at a large Chicago law firm and a small litigation boutique law firm.
AREA OF FOCUS
- Government/Public Entities Law and Litigation
- Municipal Liability Defense
- General Tort and Civil Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Harvard Law School, J.D. 1997 (cum laude)
- Washington University in St. Louis, 1994 (Phi Beta Kappa) (received Arnold J. Lien Prize for the outstanding graduating political science student)
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois