Jynnifer Cotharn joined IFMK Law from Inman & Fitzgibbons (I&F). Jynnifer’s practice includes client consultation on reporting and investigating claims as well as advising on strategic measures to achieve cost conscious outcomes and improve risk management culture. She represents clients at state agencies and in both state and federal courts. She is also active with the firm’s Client Education Committee, where she serves as chair and hosts seminars for insurance professionals and employers to provide continuing education credit and professional development.
In her free time, Jynnifer participates in several professional organizations that support the legal community and youth development initiatives. She is a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. She enjoys traveling with family and friends, serving in her church’s ministries, and following sports.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Employment law
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- General Liability (Illinois and Michigan)
- University of Michigan, Organizational Studies, English
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2006)
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Michigan
- Northern District of Illinois