IFMK’s Commercial Litigators have successfully defended clients in disputes originating from business relationships, including claims on behalf of and against businesses, government entities, educational bodies, and individuals.
- Contract enforcement and defense
- Shareholder, officer and ownership disputes
- Employment law and litigation
- Tortious and fraudulent business practices
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements
- Trust and Estate Litigation
IFMK helps clients to minimize the financial and emotional costs of commercial disputes while achieving a beneficial outcome. They are known both for resolving and settling disputes either without the need for litigation or during the early stages of litigation, and for a tremendous record of success when trial is required.