Kyle joined IFMK Law as a Senior Associate after representing over 50 Wisconsin governmental agencies, municipalities, and their employees, including county jails at two different Milwaukee area municipal law firms. Kyle has successfully handled both litigation and transactional matters for his municipal and corporate clients.
Kyle is also actively involved in youth education. He serves on the Governance Board for GreenTree Preparatory Academy, and as a volunteer for Lead2Change, a Milwaukee, Wisconsin nonprofit that engages young people in leadership opportunities and equips them with essential tools to be successful in college, their career and the community. He has also served as a mentor for youth in the MKE Fellows initiative, a program that helps talented young African-American students from Milwaukee complete college and start professional careers in the greater Milwaukee area.
In college, Kyle was a member of the men’s basketball team and he still enjoys playing the game. Kyle also enjoys weightlifting and hiking scenic trails in his free time.
AREA(S) OF FOCUS
- Jail and Corrections Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Employment Law
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. (2018)
- Toccoa Falls College, B.S., History Education (2015)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois