Julie Bruch, was formerly Of Counsel for Inman & Fitzgibbons (IF) and Partner at OKGC Law. She focuses her practice on employment law and civil rights law. Julie has successfully argued employment and civil rights-related cases before both federal and state courts. Her extensive legal experience encompasses defending municipalities and public employees against Section 1983, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, and state law discrimination claims. Julie regularly provides training and seminars in all areas of employment law throughout the state of Illinois.
Julie is an active member of both the Chicago area legal community and her local community at home. She serves on the Employment Law Committee for the Illinois Association of Defense Counsel (IDC) and the Defense Research Institute. Julie writes the Employment Law Column for the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC) Quarterly Magazine. She also serves as President of Friends of Youth Services of Glenview/Northbrook. Julie has previously served as the President of the Glenview District 34 PTA Council, Vice-President of the Westbrook/Glen Grove PTA, and served as a board member of the Glenview Education Foundation. Julie has also served as an Arbitrator for the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration Program. In her spare time, Julie enjoys CrossFit, hot yoga, and cheering on her beloved Northwestern Wildcats.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Loyola University of Chicago, J.D., 1993 (Dean’s List; Student Articles Editor, Loyola Law Journal)
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1989
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois