Joe Bracey joined IFMK Law from OKGC Law. Joe works in the Springfield, Illinois office defending civil rights, torts and employment cases in federal and state courts. Prior to joining OKGC, Joe was as an Assistant Attorney General at the Office of the Illinois Attorney General, serving as a supervisor in both the Prison Litigation and Civil Trials units. Joe also previously worked at a Chicago firm that specialized in complex birth injury litigation throughout Illinois and Wisconsin.
During law school, Joe was selected for a Cook County Government Fellowship and also interned with the Office of United States Senator Richard J. Durbin.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Civil Rights Defense
- Employment Law
- Governmental/Public Entities Litigation
- University of Illinois at Chicago – Master of Public Health, 2016
- Chicago-Kent College of Law – Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of South Carolina – Bachelor of Arts, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois